Find a Flat Friendly Surgeon Near You!
Are you facing your initial mastectomy surgery? Looking to pursue scar revision? Explant to go flat? Fill in your information below to find a patient-recommended (or approved application) flat closure surgeon near you.
You can now search/filter by:
- keyword (surgeon’s first or last name, facility they work at, etc.)
- location (country, region, state, major metropolitan area)
- surgical specialty category (surgical oncologist, plastic surgeon, etc.)
- if the surgeon is also listed on the HBII explant list or the BII explant list
- area of flat closure expertise (mastectomy, revision, explant)
- surgeon’s gender
- direct patient recommendation or approved application
Sort and display options are in the lower right-hand corner.
Posted 3 days ago by Not Putting on a Shirt
Note: this provider is a breast surgical oncologist AND specializes in gender confirmation surgery. [caption id="attachment_12444" align="alignnone" width="226"] Dr. Angelena Crown flat closure[/caption] [caption id="attachment_12445"...
Tell us what you think.
REGISTERED CHARITY ID# 84-3021062
FAIR USE STATEMENT
This site contains copyrighted material. Not Putting on a Shirt’s educational materials and resources on this site are freely available for “fair use” (Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107) in accordance with our mission to advocate for optimal outcomes for those who choose to go flat after mastectomy. The copyrighted material on this site is distributed for educational purposes without profit – all donations to Not Putting on a Shirt directly fund our advocacy work. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes that go beyond “fair use”, you must first obtain explicit permission from the copyright owner. Please direct requests or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.