History is going to be made at the American Society of Breast Surgeons annual conference in Spring 2022 in Las Vegas. The NPOAS Board will be attending this conference with an exhibitor’s booth to advocate for aesthetic flat closure. We will be engaging providers one on one, providing brochures for surgeons to take back home and use in their practices, learning about and supporting coding and oncoplastic training, and engaging with researchers and other stakeholders.
The conference provides unique advocacy opportunities to:
- Engage providers in one-on-one discussion about aesthetic flat closure
- Give interested providers brochures to take back and use in their practice
- Network with other stakeholders – including the NAPBC – to promote our mission
- Learn about the latest research in oncoplastic breast surgery
- Offer a flat closure patient’s perspective during debates
- Engage with researchers to promote further studies to support an improved, evidence-based standard of care for aesthetic flat closure
Learn more, and find out how you can help, at the Event Page!